• Curse Sites
Help
Regional Flagregain account problemSource
Cody.9485
Target Source
#1 -

I’m an innocent victim for fraudulent charge,the seller was sold me a code purchased with a stolen credit or debit card.
Then,GM told me pre-purchase Guild Wars 2 again and apply a new, valid code to the account in the letter
After all, I’m an innocent victim, plus I have spent a lot of time and effort on this account.
To show that I really wish to play this game, I have already bought another serial from http://buy.guildwars2.com.
I hope by doing this can prove that I really want to continue to play Guild Wars 2, and I have learned a very painful lesson for buying from unknown vendor
however,now i finish that but i can"t regain my account,it was still blocked

I am terribly sorry about this whole thing, and I just want to get my account back.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

I really encourage you to contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. They will be able to assist you or at least answer the question about releasing the account.

For tips on what information to provide in a ticket, please read this post.

If you find you still need help after three days, feel free to post in the Tickets for Review thread, which is at the top of this Account Support sub-forum.