• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagUnable to Access Game (Issue with Suspension)Source
Etaanaru.7614
Target Source
#1 -

Hello,

So, I have a slight issue. I have already created a ticket for my issue, which I believe should be something that is easy to clear up.

The sequence of events that has lead me to make a topic in the forums goes as such: I bought the game using Paypal, I played the game for a while and achieved level 12, I logged off and went to sleep, I attempted to login to the game the next evening to find that I had been suspended, I then investigated and found that Paypal had automatically refunded my purchase since I bought the game from a Japanese IP address (which I am in Japan), I attempted to resolve the issue with Paypal to no avail, I purchased another copy of your wonderful game and attempted to register it to the same account (I was thinking this would then resolve the issue), that did not fix the issue, so I made a ticket.

I feel as though support could just as easily click a button and resolve my issue, but the response was just to tell me it was being investigated and that it could take a while due to a weekend or holiday. Guess what, it’s the weekend before Christmas. If Christmas eve is counted as a holiday, then that’s quite a while before any help is actually given to me. I was just hoping that I would be able to play this game with my friends during the holiday season, which is the reason that I purchased it.

My reference number is: 121221-000404

Any help would be greatly appreciated, on the other hand, from other board-goers, if you have any good free games I can play with my friends until this issue is resolved, let me know!

Happy holidays, everyone. :]

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

The ticket is two days old, and while we do have people working 24/7, sometimes these issues take a bit of time. I imagine that you will hear in the next 24 hours. If not, feel free to post in the Tickets for Review thread, which is at the top of this Account Support sub-forum.