• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagWrongly banned (Worst christmas ever)Source
Starwinz.1904
Target Source
#1 -

Of all times, Anet decided to ban my husband at Christmas Eve with no apparent reason or on mere suspicion that he is doing real money trading. To think we are even actively reporting gold spammers. He did not do it and even ticket was raised and looking through the forums, some people got their problems resolved within a couple of hours. It is so easy to check the mailing history which is between myself and my husband but till now, my husband still cannot log in. I do not know why is there a double standard or is it just due to convenience sake for such issue. My husband is innocent so why does he have to suffer the ban? The procrastination in resolving this issue will still considered a temporary ban of a few days for something he did not do? This policy of ban first investigate later is unfair really. I really hope Anet can do something about this as being accused of something you did not do and action taken against you before you are even proven guilty is ridiculous and I believe any of you would not like to be in this similar position as well.
Thank you.
Account ID: MountainPanda.5831
Ticket: 121224-002243

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#6 -

I do not believe that the situations that are described in this thread raise any flags about RMT. As I have said before, players send one another gold all the time. What raises flags is a set of data that points to RMT — real-money trading.

Read this post for more information. It’s a shame that legitimate players are delayed by bogus appeals, and I hope yours will be resolved soon.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#9 -

Please note: I’m one person and it’s not possible for me to investigate every suspension or termination upon request. I maintain a “Tickets for Review” thread, and I will do my best to get answers if the issue exceeds 3 days. So if your issue is 3 days or older, post there. Otherwise, please understand that I simply cannot respond to each thread about an account issue. The 3-day line helps us all. The team will resolve the majority well before 3 days, and it’s the only tenable thing for me, since following up on threads about tickets that are a few days or even a couple of days of age just isn’t possible.

I can’t be the immediate follow-up to new tickets.

Thanks for understanding.