• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagI can't change mapSource
Rannulf.9417
Target Source
#1 -

I just log in the game, i can get in where i last logged off from, but if i want to change map to another zone PvE or WvW i can’t get in, i’m stuck at the loading screen for a prolong time.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#7 -

Which map are you able to load into? And which server are you on? Thanks!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#12 -

Hm. I tried switching servers and trying those maps, but I’m not seeing the same problem.
When you get stuck on this loading screen, does the client go unresponsive (you need to close it via Task Manager)? There was an issue with loading screens a while back, and I’m wondering if it’s the same thing.

Well now I’m getting all sorts of connection bugs, and can’t even log in. Though when it does work I still can’t load, or the load screen times out and gives me a connection error.

What is the exact error code you’re getting? It may help us determine whether this is a server or client error.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#16 -

It sounds like this is a different problem from the one that was occurring previously and is (somehow) related to being on an EU server.

To help our programmers, I’d recommend creating a shortcut to the game and then running it with the -diag argument in the target line and posting the resulting text here as an attachment. You can see an example of how to do this in the attached image. I’ll pass these along for further investigation.

Thanks, everyone!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#30 -

If you’re still experiencing this problem, our programmers have requested some more specific information to help focus in on the root of the problem:

1. Which server you’re on
  2. Which map you can load into
  3. Which map you can’t transfer to from there

Thank you!