• Curse Sites
Help
Regional Flag"Account Issues"Source
Uzaka.6793
Target Source
#1 -

So here’s the situation, 3 friends of mine and many other players were doing a Random event, Towards the end, one of my friends, (Character name of Xx guru Xx, Account name of Gurumurph.2584) Suddenly got a pop up reading (Paraphrasing, as I didn’t get to see it) “Your account has been suspended for account issues…” (He was unable to finish reading it as his game closed out) He is somewhat annoyed now and has submitted a ticket, however, the 4 of us cannot think of anything he did wrong, Is there anyway we can find the reason he was suspended? so we can think back and see if it was deserved, even if an accident?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

So here’s the situation, 3 friends of mine and many other players were doing a Random event, Towards the end, one of my friends, (Character name of Xx guru Xx, Account name of Gurumurph.2584) Suddenly got a pop up reading (Paraphrasing, as I didn’t get to see it) “Your account has been suspended for account issues…” (He was unable to finish reading it as his game closed out) He is somewhat annoyed now and has submitted a ticket, however, the 4 of us cannot think of anything he did wrong, Is there anyway we can find the reason he was suspended? so we can think back and see if it was deserved, even if an accident?

Your friend submitted a ticket and he will be helped as soon as possible. It’s not protocol for us to review tickets and give answers to friends via the forum. This is a matter that your friend needs to discuss with the CS Team.