• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagHow do i report this?Source
Coin Flunk.3024
Target Source
#1 -

I wasn’t sure where you add the screenshots.

I done a level 4 fractal with 5 people. 3 of which were in the same guild. After the 2 hours battle, these 3 ppl kicked myself and my friend right at the end of the bonus boss. Unlucky for them I was the person who started the instance, so when i got kicked, everyone got booted out. Afterwards i asked they did they kick me, and all of them said yes and and text to go with it. I have screenshots of 2 out of the 3 guildies saying they kicked me and my friend right at the end of a a 2 hour fractal run.

My question is where can i submit these screenshots to as i don’t want this to happen to me again. Surly its trolling?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

You should know that we do not generally get involved in these sorts of situations, in that party formation is considered a “gentleman’s agreement” and it’s often quite difficult (and time consuming) to try to sort out “who did what, to whom, and why.”

However, you’re welcome to contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. You can include your screenshots in the ticket.