• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagYet another crash threadSource
Telekalos.1738
Target Source
#1 -

I feel like I have wasted 60.00 because this game crashes constantly for me, I have changed the video settings like is recommended in the sticky, but yet to no avail ( which I don’t know why I should have to lower my settings as my rig is better then whatever this game can throw at it…and yes Far Cry 3 on max settings, as well as BF3, WoW(sure not the best example) ) but yet this game constantly crashes, oh yeah and the verifying files thing is becoming a pain in the butt. well off to play Far Cry 3 since it don’t crash.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

Hi Telekalos – I’m curious to see a crash report from you. This may give us some indication as to why you’re experiencing this issue. You can locate this by browsing to Documents\Guild Wars 2 and it will be the ArenaNet.log file.

You can attach the file to the thread by clicking “More posting & formatting options…”

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

Hi there Telekalos – Unfortunately the crash report didn’t tell me much as far as this crash is concerned. That being said we’ll need to see a bit more diagnostic information before we can come to any sort of conclusion. I’d like to collect a Game Advisor report so I can look into why you might be experiencing this crash. You can download the Game Advisor application at the link below:

http://us.ncsoft.com/gameadvisor/

Please note that you will be automatically prompted to install Game Advisor upon clicking the link.

You can either attach the report to the thread, or you can create a support ticket and attach it to your ticket. If you decide to create a support ticket, could you please reply back with the ticket number so that I can further investigate this issue for you?