• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagGrace period has endedSource
Wilqus.3987
Target Source
#1 -

I got email from GM Xionaque that he revived my ticket 121227-002897 and that my issue has been resolved and my account Kruk.9516 is now accessible , but when i try to log in i hade information that Grace period has ended You have not applied a retail code to your account and the grace period has ended . Until you apply a retail code you will be unable to continue playing guild wars 2. Well ofc its not true since i was playing gw since headstart and clearly i have serial code applied on my account, whats going on then ?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

I got email from GM Xionaque that he revived my ticket 121227-002897 and that my issue has been resolved and my account Kruk.9516 is now accessible , but when i try to log in i hade information that Grace period has ended You have not applied a retail code to your account and the grace period has ended . Until you apply a retail code you will be unable to continue playing guild wars 2. Well ofc its not true since i was playing gw since headstart and clearly i have serial code applied on my account, whats going on then ?

Oh goodness, that doesn’t sound right at all. Please update your ticket to let the team know you need their help. I think this is a quick fix, so take heart!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

I’ll follow up on this today.