• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagFor Anet, am I okay?Source
Chris.4527
Target Source
#1 -

I was banned last night at 8pm permanently for selling gold for real life money it said. Which I know is untrue, I sent in a ticket and asked why and told them every gold thing I’ve done within the past day. I was unbanned 3 hours later. Now I keep asking questions and I get bizarre responses like this….

What??

Communication History
Customer Chris Ivey via CSS Web 01/03/2013 12:05 PM
What?? This was about me being banned…..
Response Julio S. via Email 01/03/2013 11:12 AM
Hello Chris,

Thanks for contacting The Guild Wars 2 Support Team.

For verification purposes, please provide us with the following:

1. What is your 25-digit Guild Wars 2 Serial Code?
2. If your Guild Wars 2 account name has been changed, provide the account name (your secure email address) you want it changed back to.

If you purchased a digital version of the game, the 25 digit Serial Code would have been emailed to you right after purchasing it. Please check your inbox and you should be able to find it there unless you deleted the email.

If you deleted the email, or if you are unable to locate the Serial Code, then this is what you can do:

1. If you purchased your Digital Copy of the game directly from us on this website: https://buy.guildwars2.com/en/ We can also verify your ownership with the following pieces of information:

-Email Address used to make the purchase
-Order ID
-Last four digits (ONLY) of the credit/debit card used to make the purchase (even if this credit/debit card is no longer active after switching banks)
-PayPal® Transaction ID or the Invoice ID associated with the purchase

2. If you did not purchase the game directly from us and you have lost the Serial Code, please contact the retailer through their Customer Service department with your receipt and they will be able to provide the Serial Code to you. Once you have it, please provide it to us so that we may further investigate your issue.

If you purchased the physical game box from a store, the Serial Code will be located inside the box.

We will be awaiting for your response.

Regards,
Guild Wars 2 Support Team.
Customer Chris Ivey via CSS Email 01/03/2013 07:29 AM
What?? I was banned for selling gold for real world money it says, nothing
to do a real copy of the game??

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:29 PM, Guild Wars 2 Support <
[email protected]> wrote:

> **
>
>
>>
>
Customer Chris Ivey via CSS Web 01/03/2013 07:24 AM
It already shows I am unbanned?? I am so confused.
Customer Chris Ivey via CSS Web 01/03/2013 07:24 AM
I was banned for selling gold for real life money it says, nothing to do with me finding a copy of the real game, I have that…. Is this an automated response or something?
Response Julio O. via Email 01/02/2013 10:29 PM
Hello Chris,

We will definitely help you acquire your account information.

For verification and security reasons we will need a little more information from you. If you could please provide us the following information, we will be happy to further assist you to get your account information back.

1. Order Number.
2. Last 4 Digits of the Credit/Debit Card used to purchase the game and zip code.
3. 25 Digit Serial Code.
Or
1. Zip Code
2. Last 4 Digits of the Credit/Debit Card used to purchase the game.
3. Email Address from the account.

Once we have the above information, we can help you get your account back, and afterwards we can follow through to recover your Serial Code with the Billing Department. If you have any other questions or concerns, let us know. We will be awaiting your response.

Regards,
The Guild Wars 2 Support Team
http://support.guildwars2.com
Customer Chris Ivey via CSS Web 01/02/2013 07:00 PM
Okay, my account just got banned for buying gold, which I know is not real. I think I was flagged for purchasing gems and transfering them to gold to send to my wife, which I’ve done on multiple occasions. My wife’s account email is ___________ – she has 4 level 80s and a level 22. We are both sitting side by side together and are currently in Peru, I am down here on vacation from the united states. She lives here. I have a full time job, and can’t farm like others so I put money in from time to time to help boost our characters up.

My account’s email is ____________ – I also have around 45-55g in the guild bank as well, and around 20ish on my character.

Did I do something wrong that I dont know of? Please get back to me. I am kind of disappointed that this happened on my vacation.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

Without the ticket number, this is very difficult to parse. I don’t even understand what your questions is.

Please provide the 12-digit number, but it seems to me if you are back in the game, you’re fine.