• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagBan first ask questions laterSource
Shotz.4985
Target Source
#1 -

My Dad just submitted an Incident (Incident: 130103-003050) because he just tried to log in and got a message that his account has been terminated due to an in game exploit. That is all he got, no details, no logs, no screen shots, and no way to defend himself. Now he has to submit a ticket, wait god knows how long, for eother his account to be unlocked or not unlocked due to someone or some process flagging him as using an in game exploit. You have our email address whay not send out details so people have a clue of why you believe they should be suspened. You are an americam based company, so I know you have heard the term innocent until proven guilty, well I guess that is not the case with your banning system. Yu are just guilty so you are just terminated. If it turns out he did nothing wrong, I am sure he is innocent, what are you going to do to repay him for an unwarranted suspension?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

Your father submitted a ticket, and that’s the right thing to do. This forum is not intended as a means of immediately following up on a ticket; it doesn’t get faster service or expedited resolution, but instead diffuses team focus by asking for information that rightfully will come in the ticket itself.

In short, there is nothing that a forum member can say to or do for you that applies to this situation — it’s something that Support can and will assist with. I understand you are frustrated, but hope you’ll understand why this post is now closed.

And while I am sure he will be helped soon, if he still needs help after three days, feel free to post in the Tickets for Review thread, which is at the top of this Account Support sub-forum.