• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagGuru-State of the Game is a jokeSource
Ace of Spades.6325
Target Source
#1 -

I apologize for my bad english

Java is from the US, they are 1 month behind in the meta, all the US teams got stomped when they came in EU.

Xeph is a cool guy, but i haven’t seen TP in paid for more than 1 month, and the meta changed a lot meanwhile.

And who is ‘’Vain?’’

It’s just my 2 cents, but i think that doing this kind of thing is pretty arrogant, at least win a lan event and prove that you’ve a deep knowledge of the meta before talking.

Maybe it’s just me thinking that it’s arrogant, it’s a subjective opinion, and i might be wrong. The main problem i have with this kind of things is that it might end up like the other time, where that guy Meteor said a bunch of stuffs that weren’t true.

I don’t think i need to explain why having a bunch of people, (that may or may not have the knowledge) talking to a big crowd, could mislead the community into believe in something that is wrong.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#231 -

Hello everyone.

This thread has derailed for a while, turned into a nest of “off-topicness” and negativity and therefore we have decided to close it, cleaning and infracting at the same time those posts that were against the rules of conduct as they were obviously disrespectful against other players. Please, remember to keep the forums a healthy space of communication.

Thanks for your understanding.