• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagDoes AC/CoF exp dungeons take place at night?Source
Rage The Numbers.7943
Target Source
#1 -

To keep this short, I’ll get to the point.

I want to maximize my efficiency running AC exp and CoF exp. I notice that my AC weapons glow while I’m in those dungeons. AC weapons only glow at night. I’d like to put a universally efficient Sigil on one weapon, Superior Sigil of the Night, but I am not sure if the damage would be equal to having two individual weapons, one for AC with Ghost Slaying and another for CoF for Flame Legion Slaying.

Thoughts?

tl:dr Are AC and CoF nighttime?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#11 -

Different dungeons have different set times that do not progress with the normal day/night cycle. So they will always be a specific time no matter what.
Some are day, and some are night.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#14 -

The fractals currently are in a day cycle, although I see the potential to change it so that the times get properly reflected. If I manage to find time for it, I’ll try to get a fix in for it.
As for explaining which are which for dungeons, I’ll leave that to the community to do.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#20 -

Thanks for letting us know.. I was going to build an off-hand Night sigil weapon for adding some damage when ranging, but I see it will be useless in FotM.

Oh hey, this thread.
UPDATE: I added day for day fractals, and night for night fractals. The time will not change when you are in a fractal, but certain fractals will be day time or night time.