• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagSupport Team Repeated QuestionsSource
Vonhaldyin.2645
Target Source
#1 -

My brother who just migrated from US to Asia has been contacting the Support Team on an issue that he has with his account. However, after several replies between him and the Support Team, we noticed that the questions asked by the Support Team were repeated even though my brother has already answered the questions in his previous replies. And they did not only repeat the questions once but twice.

My concern is this: Every time we update a ticket, does the Support Team only read the latest reply or do they take the initiative to read the previous replies that have already been made between my brother and the support team?

If it is the latter, why then are they repeating the questions even though it has already been answered?

Please enlighten me.

PS: And because they keep repeating questions, the time for this issue to get resolved is getting longer and longer. Quite a disappointment.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

My brother who just migrated from US to Asia has been contacting the Support Team on an issue that he has with his account. However, after several replies between him and the Support Team, we noticed that the questions asked by the Support Team were repeated even though my brother has already answered the questions in his previous replies. And they did not only repeat the questions once but twice.

My concern is this: Every time we update a ticket, does the Support Team only read the latest reply or do they take the initiative to read the previous replies that have already been made between my brother and the support team?

If it is the latter, why then are they repeating the questions even though it has already been answered?

Please enlighten me.

PS: And because they keep repeating questions, the time for this issue to get resolved is getting longer and longer. Quite a disappointment.

Please do post in the Tickets for Review thread, as linked above. If you can provide the 12-digit incident of ticket number, that will help with a review of this situation. Thanks!