• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagReporting Gold SellersSource
insaneshadow.1654
Target Source
#1 -

How do I report gold sellers? Not in game, I know how to do that, but on the forums. I received a pm from one today (just now actually since I just logged in to my account) and I clicked the flag to report the post however I have to type something in before I can submit it. What do I type in the box?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

Please report the PM that you received (rather than trying to report the sender) using the “report” function. You can simply note something like “RMT Spam” or “Gold seller soliciation.” The message isn’t too critical, since the team will be able to see the body of the reported PM.

We’ve closed quite a few of these spammers and appreciate the help dealing with any remaining offenders.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

Thanks for continuing to report these #(%&#%.. I mean those naughty, naughty mail spammers.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#7 -

People ask about blocking IPs. The answer is just one word: Proxies. If someone is in, say, Asia, but proxies into the US — and quite a few RMTers do that — then that subterfuge poses a challenge to detection until they start spamming mails or chat, or start delivering gold, at which time we happily terminate the account.