• Curse Sites
Help
Regional Flagticket turn around vs suspension timesSource
Direwulff.2396
Target Source
#1 -

Hello all,

I am not currently suspended so this is not a unsuspend me thread. But here is my issue. I had been suspended and just like everyone else I got told to put a ticket in to support. Now the suspensions are 72 hours… and from my experience so far. # tickets in for totally seperate unrelated issues. I have gotten 0 responses back. 1 is past 3 weeks one is past 4 days and the other 3 days.

Now lets just throw out my personal experience saying it is not a big enough sample rate. when you create the ticket it says 24-48 hours it is 72 hours before you can post in the escalation thread sticky… so really how helpfull is the advice to put in a ticket for a suspension ( lets assume you are totally in the right and it is an innocent error on Anet’s side) when you won’t hear back untill the suspension lifts on its own anyway?

I understand they work as fast as they can but just want to see if anyone else thinks this is an issue that maybe could use some attention.

( and before someone mentions it, yes i understand if they didn’t get flooded with requests from people who have 5 previous offenses for the same issue stating they didn’t do it then things would move faster)

Thanks for you input and opinions in advance.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

Hello all,

I am not currently suspended so this is not a unsuspend me thread. But here is my issue. I had been suspended and just like everyone else I got told to put a ticket in to support. Now the suspensions are 72 hours… and from my experience so far. # tickets in for totally seperate unrelated issues. I have gotten 0 responses back. 1 is past 3 weeks one is past 4 days and the other 3 days.

Now lets just throw out my personal experience saying it is not a big enough sample rate. when you create the ticket it says 24-48 hours it is 72 hours before you can post in the escalation thread sticky… so really how helpfull is the advice to put in a ticket for a suspension ( lets assume you are totally in the right and it is an innocent error on Anet’s side) when you won’t hear back untill the suspension lifts on its own anyway?

I understand they work as fast as they can but just want to see if anyone else thinks this is an issue that maybe could use some attention.

( and before someone mentions it, yes i understand if they didn’t get flooded with requests from people who have 5 previous offenses for the same issue stating they didn’t do it then things would move faster)

Thanks for you input and opinions in advance.

Different teams handle different things. If people are truly waiting 72+ hours for a review of a suspension, I’d be surprised. For fraud, gold-seller, and CC issues, it can take longer than 72 hours, I agree. We’re working to reduce the queues on those things and wait-time overall.

If you can give me those ticket numbers, I’ll look at them to see what took place. Thanks.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#6 -

Hello Gaile,

Allow me to surprise you then regarding suspension tickets taking longer then 72 hrs. When I was suspended I immidiatly put a ticket it. So that was all good, now it was a matter of waiting patiently, or so I thought. I got a reply back 24 hrs later saying the ticket was esculated. Since then I have heard nothing back, my account is now playable because the 72 hrs is up and it’s been a week since, thats 7 days and still no answer. I don’t need an answer since I can play now but still I think an investigation is needed with accounts to find out why they are taking so long. My ticket number is 130101-000832

Ok, so you used a character name with a very crude reference to body parts. In viewing the ticket, I see your appeal was not responded to promptly and you should anticipate a response soon. However, we will not remove the mark on your account, and you will not be allowed to keep that character’s name.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#7 -

130104-000376 is that first ticket that was put in on 1/3/12

I am not going to repeat your language, but I can see it in the files, and your appeal was ill-thought and unwarranted. I anticipate you will be told this by an agent very shortly.

130104-002929 is the second ticket which is still awaiting a response entered on 1/4/12

Please go ahead and post this in the Tickets for Review thread and I can follow up tomorrow, but I cannot see what the issue is nor why you contacted support. Please put a succinct note in the ticket.