• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagCan i Cancel my account?Source
Axel.7389
Target Source
#1 -

I want to eventually play this game with my fiance and i saw the deal going on for the free upgrade to digital version going on today so I thought I would just buy ahead of time but after i purchased it I realized it was not 12AM pacific time but 12PM…. I know it was my mistake but I wanted to know if I could either some how get the free version still or just cancel it until another offer like this comes around?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

I want to eventually play this game with my fiance and i saw the deal going on for the free upgrade to digital version going on today so I thought I would just buy ahead of time but after i purchased it I realized it was not 12AM pacific time but 12PM…. I know it was my mistake but I wanted to know if I could either some how get the free version still or just cancel it until another offer like this comes around?

There isn’t a free version of Guild Wars 2 available. The upgrade offer did expire, but it wasn’t offering a free copy, just a discount that meant the upgraded version cost the same as the standard edition. I wanted to be clear on that in case you were confused.

If you want to inquire about refunds, please go to support.guildwars2.com and search the word “refund.”