Note: Thank you to everyone who has submitted art bugs in the past! In order to help keep these issues organized, each month we will be creating a new thread for these so that it does not grow to an unmanageable size. Please do not resubmit bugs if you have already posted about them in a previous art thread as we will have already seen them and added them to our bug database. Thank you!
Please post them in this thread if you come across any sort of bug that fits in the following categories:
- Stuck in the terrain or a prop
- Textural/graphical issues with the environment or world props
- Terrain or world props disappearing/flickering
- Anything else that you feel might be an art bug
- Take a screenshot with your mouse hovering over the minimap while it’s zoomed all the way in so we can see the sector name. Make sure your screenshot has a clear view of the issue too!
- If you got stuck, please describe to us what you were doing before hand, along with a screenshot (this includes listing any skill you may have used upon being pushed inside the terrain).
- If you can, open up the screenshot in a picture editor (like MS Paint) and circle or point to the issue.
- If the world or large areas of land appear to “pop” in and out or “flicker,” please be sure that you are facing the appropriate direction in your screenshot and follow the screenshot directions.
Any other art issues:
- Be as descriptive as possible
- Take a screenshot
Please attach the screenshots to your forum post rather than hosting it elsewhere.
If you have a video of the issue, please upload those to YouTube (unlisted) and link that along with your other bug information here.
For more Bugging Best Practices, see this thread.
We appreciate everyone’s help with these issues. Thank you!
I just finished getting the vista near Drowned Brine, Malchor’s Leap (southwest corner). I decided to try and swim around to the shore, and in doing so hit an invisible wall. I decided to turn around, instead of porting far away, and was then mass spammed by “you’ve hit a strong current and will be pushed back if you continue further.” I tried retracing my steps exactly, but to no avail, so I thought maybe if I relog the possible glitch will fix itself? Upon doing so I was teleported to the entrance of the zone from where it connected to the zone Straights of Devistation ([email protected]$$ name btw devs!)
“You’ve hit a strong current and will be pushed back if you continue further” is displayed if you try to swim out of the map boundary. When you exited, you were out of bounds, so on relogging, it put you back at the default map start point.