• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagServer Error 502 - not sure if me or serversSource
Nefera.4568
Target Source
#1 -

I’ve been getting Server Error 502 (“Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.”) over the past few days, at times the forums seem to work, and at times it tries to load the page for a while, then ends up with the error message. Refreshing the page enough times usually gets it working at some point.

I’m not sure if this is happening because of my connection, or if there are issues with the servers, as I’ve not seen anyone else post about this issue yet at least. I’ve had no other indications of internet connection problems, and my ISP is very reliable. If there’s anything I can do to sort this issue though, please let me know.

Edit: Dev tracker seems to be doing this the most.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#23 -

Hey all, just want to let you know that we are aware of this issue and are currently researching it at this time. Thanks for reporting.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#40 -

Hey everybody. We just ran an emergency maintenance on the forums. Please continue to report errors as you see them and are able.

Thanks!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#63 -

We’re aware of the issues; we’ve been trying to post, too. They’re working on getting it sorted properly.