• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagRune/sigil crazy prices!!!Source
Budchgon.2108
Target Source
#1 -

I hit 80 and had a look at some of the runes i can use in my armour…

The prices are crazy!!! 8+ gold for a single Superior Divinity rune!!! Is this to force people to use the cash shop? :-(

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#27 -

This is achieved by (there are more tricks, bugs & exploits used ):

• Use of “hacks” to automatically extract the information from the TP (guess how GW2Spidy works, it uses a basic “hack” to update itself by accessing the TP server directly)
  • Use of external tools to calculate margins on forgeable items (includes salvaging, regular crafting and MF crafting)
  • Use of external statistic tools to predict daily / weekly / event based price fluctuations
  • Cheating around TP fees (it is possible, not all traders do that)
  • Placing orders, selling and withdrawing items automatically (this is new, since December there are bots which can do the TP without human interaction, not all traders do that)

Quick Note:
GW2 Spidy is not hacking, they are not doing anything illegal, it’s a fantastic site.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#46 -

I hit 80 and had a look at some of the runes i can use in my armour…

The prices are crazy!!! 8+ gold for a single Superior Divinity rune!!! Is this to force people to use the cash shop? :-(

That’s nothing! How can anyone justify 450 gold for a single item? most of the legendary stuff can’t be bought without spending real world money on gems – and as much as I enjoy GW2 I am NOT spending more money after buying the collector’s edition !

You should never be surprised that your preferences are not representative of the preferences of the population.