• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagI almost ate my hand todaySource
Menzies The Heretic.3415
Target Source
#1 -

Everytime I get downed and want to write something to my team, this KITTENTHEKITTENKITTY KIT screen pops up.

So you are typing something like: h e y m a n

And right when you get downed you open the: h(ero panel) y(contacts panel) m(frikin map) n(instructions chart)

And you have to close the map, and all these other panels and at the point where you’re set to continue writing its completely useless because you’ve respawned.

So right now I rage quitted GW2 because of this (again), I don’t blame anyone but myself for that. But seriously, am I the only one finding this so KITTTTTTTENING kitten kitten kitty irritating?

Screenshot as proof

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

That is pretty annoying. It’s caused by the death breakdown dialog popping up. Usually you want dialogs to clear key focus. For instance, pressing the hero dialog button. This is a special case (maybe the only case) where a titled dialog pops up without player input. I’m fixing it now.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

It’s not the only case. The other case is when you enter into an Overflow. The “You’re in an overflow” pops up after 5-8 seconds, which causes this exact same type of frustration by causing hero panels etc. to pop up as you’re typing. If you’re fixing this one with PvP, can you also fix that one with overflow messages? Thanks Evan.

Yup