• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagVery Frustrating "CAN'T BUY GEMS" ProblemSource
Avanti.2968
Target Source
#1 -

I’ve tried to buy gems all day… with 2 different cards and paypal, and still can’t buy them, the message says that my card details have to be checked, they are right, and the cards have funds, please give me a solution, and I hope the 10+ attempts don’t get charged on my cards any ways.

Thank You.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

I’ve tried to buy gems all day… with 2 different cards and paypal, and still can’t buy them, the message says that my card details have to be checked, they are right, and the cards have funds, please give me a solution, and I hope the 10+ attempts don’t get charged on my cards any ways.

Thank You.

It would be really, really unlikely that the charges would be processed, and if they are, the team will remove them as quickly as possible. Since you’re having issues of this kind, I suggest you just go ahead and contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. They will be able to assist you.

I really regret that you’re getting hurdles in the way of your supporting the game through a gem purchase, but there are a lot of “working pieces” with purchases, and this could be anything from a bank issue to anti-fraud protections. In the end, Support will help you out!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

You’re welcome, even if I am not a sir.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#8 -

Krip — are you ok now? If you need me to look at the ticket, please provide the 12-digit number.