• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagAccount unblocked, not restoredSource
Blooderfly.6294
Target Source
#1 -

My journey with being hacked has been a long and frustrating one, with many twists and turns. And unfortunately, it still isn’t over.

It all started about a week ago, when I tried to log into the game one evening after a holiday hiatus only to find that my account had been terminated due to botting. ‘Oh boy,’ I thought to myself, ’I’ve been hacked. Lovely.’ And I quickly set about opening a ticket.

The next morning I was delighted to discover that my ticket had already been answered! The CS simply stated that my account was unblocked and ready to play again. ‘Well, that was easy!’ I thought to myself. ‘Too easy…’

Sure enough, when I tried to log in, I received a dreadful message…my account had been terminated again, but this time for gold selling. And so, trying to remain in high spirits, I opened another ticket.

The next morning came and went, with still no answer from CS. The days turned to months. The months turned to years. Seasons changed—oh, alright. I’m exaggerating. But really, it did take them nearly 5 days to respond this time. And all I got was a simple ‘Oopsies! We blocked your account on accident. Sorry!’

Suffice it to say, I was a bit miffed, but happy that I could finally log in. Little did I know the horrors that awaited me….

Only one of my toons was on the character list! There he stood, alone and naked; the ruthless hackers had stripped him of all his clothes and possessions! All my other precious toons were gone…the empty character slots stood out sorely next to my poor, lone Sylvari…

And so, here I am. I implore you, O customer services – restore my account to its former glory!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

Hello everyone.

Blooderfly, you need to follow the links that White Wolf has provided but bear in mind that we offer one restoration during the lifetime of a Guild Wars 2 account. To safeguard your account, please be sure you use the best security processes (mobile and email authenticators and a very unique password).

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconveniences caused.