• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagStop banning my friend....Source
animusLi.1304
Target Source
#1 -

So my friend keeps getting banned for botting when he never bots. He was just banned again while playing the game for a third time about a few minutes ago.

This is what he received yesterday from the support team after being unbanned a second time:
"Response GM Lloyd via Email 01/13/2013 05:17 PM
Hello,

After reviewing the issue, it appears that your account was blocked in error. Your account has been released and you should be able to log in to Guild Wars 2 once again. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

Regards,
GM Lloyd
Guild Wars Support Team
http://support.guildwars2.com "

Obviously, Anet has some sort of automated ban system that keeps banning my friend due to faulty scripting on the side of Anet.

He highly doubts someone is trying to access his account as he was logged in during the time of the ban, and also has a mobile authenticator.

Please look into this ASAP as he has been banned for over 7 days now in total and would not like to banned for anymore. Also, he would love for this to be permanently fixed as he does not want to have to keep opening tickets up every few days.

His name: Diviner.7405
His ticket: 130109-000300 (Which he reopened a few minutes ago)

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

We absolutely do care. I just sent over a few tickets for review, and your friend’s may have been one in that batch. I raised an eyebrow when I saw the history on the account. I can’t tell if some of the players are persistently cheating or if there’s something going on with the occasional (and yes, these are rare) account analysis.

But we are on the case and will review these with care. I am sorry that this happened!