• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagHacked account and no serial code evidence.Source
loopyloo.5862
Target Source
#1 -

Whenever i try to log into Guild wars 2, like many other people, I get the message: ‘We Have detected that your account may have been accessed by unauthorized individual. For you security, further access to the account has been suspended until this matter can be resolved. To restore access to this account, please contact our Support and one of our representative will assist you’. I have tried many solutions to fix this problem, such as: Creating a mobile authentication, but I am never asked the code; Creating a e-mail authentication, but I am never sent an e-mail; changing my e-mail password; changing my account’s e-mail, which had no effect, so I changed it back; posting a support ticket, only to not have a way to get back to it, as I wasn’t logged in as it didn’t let me, and finally, looking through my e-mail for a security code, but there is no evidence of one ever being there in the first place, and that is NOT something I would delete, I can guarantee that. This is extremely annoying, and I am desperately trying to resolve this issue. I paid £50 for this game, and I wont accept losing it. A possible reason for this, and the reason that I haven’t complained sooner, is that my hardrive broke on the 7th of September. This meant I only got a weeks time to play this game, and I only recently have been able to try and play again, as I got a new hardrive for Christmas, so I came back in horror to see that this was occurring. I don’t feel that 1 week of play time is enough to fulfill my £50 payment.
I have proof that I did pay for this game, as I have 3 e-mails from ArenaNet, one entitles ‘Thanks for registering!’, and the other two both called ‘Activate your Guild Wars account’. However, I don’t know how to show you this evidence, so help on how to do this would be nice. If you can contact me on how to get back to playing GW2, or how to get back my serial code (if I was ever sent it in the first place), then it would be appriciated. I have enjoyed what I have played so far of this game, and I do not wish for my journey to end so soon. Thank you.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

The suggestions above are helpful. Please note the following:

For tips on what information to provide in a ticket, please read this post. You can update an existing ticket to provide more info; this expedites the resolution of the ticket.

If you find you still need help after three days, feel free to post in the Tickets for Review thread, which is at the top of this Account Support sub-forum.