• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagCannot join or invite to partiesSource
Myrana.7489
Target Source
#1 -

“The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications, or connecting through a campus network. For additional support, please visit
http://support.guildwars2.com
(Code=10:1008:8007:1041:101)”

Connecting through a router so I’m guessing I need to port-forward for this one feature of the game, I’ve seen a topic about this already but it seems to be ignored.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

Hi Myrana,

Error 10 is typically caused when you click the Join or Invite button without putting a name in the character name field.

Please try the following steps and let me know if you are successfully able to invite another member to your party.

Click on the party icon in the upper left of the screen. You should see a box that says character name with the buttons join and invite underneath.

In order to invite someone to your party their character name needs to be in the character name field. You can either type the characters name in or target them. Once their name is in the character name box, you can then click the invite button. Doing this will send them an invite which they can either approve or deny.