• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagAbout Fed up with Arena Net...Source
Fatum.5430
Target Source
#1 -

It has now been about a week since these issues began, I have opened tickets, emailed support, and posted on the forums. I have tried every conceivable possibility on my end to fix the game and nothing works, and still nothing from this company offering even as much as a “we will look into it” as far as I can tell they have completely and utterly ignored every post on the tech support forums, as well as support tickets. What kind of “professionals” are they that they don’t even bother providing BASIC customer support?

Look at it this way… if they spent a year making a game, then somehow everyone got it for free… would they just go “oh well” and ignore it? No they would find a way to fix it, that is the same thing here except backwards, A ton of people payed for a game they can not play, so yes people are going to be kitten

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

This is not an account issue. I will ask the TS Team if they can review your post in that forum, but I need to close this to keep the focus in this forum on the proper topics.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

A team member just review this and you submitted a single support ticket, got a response from Technical Support, and never responded back. They cannot help you if you don’t respond.

If you still need help, please update your ticket providing the info that they requested. They’ve helped many people with this issue, so I am confident they can help you, as well.