• Curse Sites
Help
Regional Flagi can`t log to the accounts - wtf nc?Source
Neverever.7546
Target Source
#1 -

yea u can ban me here to but:
I bought 2 games in preorder state bcs i was going to play with my girl. She has been playing like 10 days i like 2 months, then we didnt have time real time. Now when i try to log i get 2 accounts which seemed to be baned:? big WTF. And she have had like 12 lvl character.
It`s a joke receiving : ‘connection failed’ and ‘account suspended from account issue after such as inacitivity’ messages. From error code and using google one was banned and a second one has unknown error message.
My trust to ncsoft went down to the ground. Also times needed to get any answer from support are crazy long.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

We do NOT close accounts due to “inactivity.” Please look again and provide an accurate message.

I worry that your accounts have been compromised, that is, hacked. If you get a message the refers only to an “account issue” that may be the case. Each of you should individually contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. They will be able to assist you. For tips on what information to provide in a ticket, please read this post.