• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagCan not buy GemsSource
DANiEL.9548
Target Source
#1 -

Hi I have been trying to buy Gems with my MasterCard, but it says all the time that it was impossible to carry out the transaction. Why does this happen? Is there any solution to my problem?
Know that I have money in the account so it can not be why.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

DANiEL — did you remember to choose the little image of a MasterCard when trying to purchase? I’ve been told that you need to do that and some players have said they didn’t make the “this is the card I’m using” choice and were not able to complete the purchase.

Could you let me know?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#6 -

i got the same problem as him, but im useing paypal. i have tried with 2 diffrent paypal accounts with diffrent payment cards. non of them work.

That’s very odd, and I don’t think the stop is coming from us, but it’s hard for me to appraise that. I encourage you to contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. Support should be able to assist you in making the purchase.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#7 -

Well I’ve tried checking it and have tried not to check it, but nothing works. It seems to be an error, as you may be able to solve?
Have tried everything but get only an error of messages when I press confirm.

I wish I could help you, but I just don’t h ave the tools that the Payments Team has at their disposal to figure this out. So go ahead and contact Support directly. Fild a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page and they’ll work with you to make this happen. Very sorry for the inconvenience!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#9 -

Just a note, if the suggestions do not work, we’re aware of a few (fewer than 100) transactions that are “stuck” right now. That may include yours, DANiEL and Pantad Burk. The team is investigating this.

If you were able to complete your purchase, could you please update this thread? Thanks.