• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagI accidentally deleted a vanity item.Source
Naus the Gobbo.5172
Target Source
#1 -

Hello.

First of all, I would like to apologize if this is the wrong place to make this post, but I have not been able to find another forum where I could find the answer to this question, nor was I able to find any information about this in the support section.

In the first few days after I started playing Guild Wars 2(I started on the 28th of August) I purchased an item from the gem store called Celebration Hat and I have had it in my bank for most of the time, but recently I have been trying to make a Warrior for PvP and I had a Warrior already but I wasn’t happy with the way my character looked, so I decided to delete it and make a new one, but unfortunately I had been using the Celebration Hat on the character I deleted.

Is there a way I can get the Celebration Hat back, or is it gone forever?

I will attach a screenshot showing that the Celebration Hat still is listed in my recent purchases, but I suppose it won’t count as evidence as such things can be manipulated by various programs.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

Hello Naus.

I am afraid to tell you that this was a human mistake, very unfortunate, but not caused by any error or bug inside the game. You could try to write a ticket to Customer Support but do not build you hopes up regarding this.