• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagI got Suspend for using unacceptable nameSource
SazerX.6830
Target Source
#1 -

i got suspend for usin unacceptable name, and im still new to the game, so i didnt know u cant use those kind of name in GW, i was wonderin if u can do somethin about it, i pay for the game to play it, not to get suspend just for a name, im a busy person, i dont have all the time in the world just guy like u. So plz fix it

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

i got suspend for usin unacceptable name, and im still new to the game, so i didnt know u cant use those kind of name in GW, i was wonderin if u can do somethin about it, i pay for the game to play it, not to get suspend just for a name, im a busy person, i dont have all the time in the world just guy like u. So plz fix it

You will be able to change your name when you are back in the game. But it’s true that we don’t allow the use of the “F” word in a name. (I can’t think of any other game that allows that, either.)

The policy is clear: Guild Wars 2 User Agreement, the
Rules of Conduct
, and the Naming Policy, are explained in clear language in the Conduct Breaches and Outcomes document. Familiarize yourself with them and you’ll never have another problem.