One ArenaNet employee said on reddit that a central place where we could post information about inventory icon anomalies would be really helpful and would help in fixing them.
So I’d ask other players to pot here any inventory icons related issues you have noticed in game.
Things I’ve noticed:
- Inquest Helm(Crucible of Eternity dungeon armor) for medium armor is using the icon of Furnace Reward Helm(Sorrow’s Embrace dungeon armor) for medium armor.
- Inquest Weapons(Crucible of Eternity) inventory icons should be added to Dark Asuran Weapons(Sorrow’s Embrace). The latter have mostly stock icons.
- Twilight Armor weapons: Nightmare Harpoon, Nightmare Trident, Nightmare Greatsword don’t have unique icons like the other nightmare weapons.
- Arah weapons have stock icons.
- Medium Norn Tier 2 armor(Predatory) is using icons from Medium Norn Tier 1 armor(Wolfborn).
- All heavy and light Norn Cultural sets are using the same stock icons.
- Lionguard weapons from all tiers are using the icons from Norn Tier 3 cultural weapons.
- Wolfborn harpoon(Norn Tier 3 cultural weapon) does not have unique icon like all other Wolfborn weapons.
- Norn tier 1 and tier 2 cultural weapons are using stock icons.
- Ebon Vanguard Greatsword and Speargun are using stock icons for all 3 tiers.
- Charr Cultural Tier 3 weapons are using icons from Charr Cultural Tier 1
- Carrion Flame weapons(Charr Tier 2 cultural): Trident icon is completely different; speargun and spear have stock icons.
- Ravaging Steam Weapons(Charr Tier 1 cultural): Spear has stock icon; Rifle/Speargun and Staff/Trident have the same icon, but they also have the same weapon model so it’s probably not a bug.