• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagMy Support Email/Login Has Been HackedSource
Aurrynthea.7581
Target Source
#1 -

Now before I get a bog standard response saying how to reset my game account I want someone to notice it’s my support account email/login NOT MY GAME ACCOUNT that has been compromised. I have tried to change the settings in my support account but it says that my other address is already registered – but I never registered it !

I have tried to go thru the support site and explain this but they are either not reading my email or they are not fluent in english and don’t understand the issue I have.

I’ve tried resetting the password but no email arrives (is this an issue unto iteslf?) I know I can’t use the same address already linked to my game account but it says my 3rd account is also off limits – so how many addresses does arena.net expect me to have?

I have 3 address: 1 throw away which has been hacked/compromised/spammed to death and 2 that are secure, I want to swap the throw away for one of my secure addy’s

Why is this so dificult?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

Now before I get a bog standard response saying how to reset my game account I want someone to notice it’s my support account email/login NOT MY GAME ACCOUNT that has been compromised. I have tried to change the settings in my support account but it says that my other address is already registered – but I never registered it !

I have tried to go thru the support site and explain this but they are either not reading my email or they are not fluent in english and don’t understand the issue I have.

I’ve tried resetting the password but no email arrives (is this an issue unto iteslf?) I know I can’t use the same address already linked to my game account but it says my 3rd account is also off limits – so how many addresses does arena.net expect me to have?

I have 3 address: 1 throw away which has been hacked/compromised/spammed to death and 2 that are secure, I want to swap the throw away for one of my secure addy’s

Why is this so dificult?

If you’ve submitted a ticket, what is that number?