• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagWorld Transfering & Guild BanksSource
petrock.1472
Target Source
#1 -

I recently transferred Worlds before the Gem Fee was implemented (I switched about 4 days ago I believe). When I did, I realized that I had not emptied my guild bank. When I got to my new home world, I went to the guild bank and saw that everything had been reset. This got me worried.

I had farmed the influence to create a personal guild bank and I had it filled with items. I was hoping that with the upcoming implementation of Guesting that I would be able to guest back to my previous home server and then empty the bank but with the recent patch notes I realized that I can’t do that anymore because

“While guesting, all guild influence earned will be applied to your home world, and you will only have access to your home world guild benefits, including the guild vault.”

Is there any way that I can regain access to my previous home world’s guild bank to empty it without having to transfer worlds twice?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

I recently transferred Worlds before the Gem Fee was implemented (I switched about 4 days ago I believe). When I did, I realized that I had not emptied my guild bank. When I got to my new home world, I went to the guild bank and saw that everything had been reset. This got me worried.

I had farmed the influence to create a personal guild bank and I had it filled with items. I was hoping that with the upcoming implementation of Guesting that I would be able to guest back to my previous home server and then empty the bank but with the recent patch notes I realized that I can’t do that anymore because

“While guesting, all guild influence earned will be applied to your home world, and you will only have access to your home world guild benefits, including the guild vault.”

Is there any way that I can regain access to my previous home world’s guild bank to empty it without having to transfer worlds twice?

You will need to wait the 7-day transfer waiting period and move to your previous home world to access the guild bank. At that time, it is up to you whether you transfer to a new home world or stay on that one.

We’re sorry for the issue, but that is why we gave more than two weeks’ notice, and tried very hard to give clear information on how the system would work. The good news is that you have not lost anything and that you can retrieve it in time.