• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagDisconnects 7:11:3:189:101 since patchSource
Katsumoto.9452
Target Source
#1 -

Frequent disconnects since patch at precisely the same time as multiple others on the guild teamspeak. Anyone else experiencing this?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#27 -

Hey guys we’re looking into this issue at the moment. In the meantime could you guys provide some Network Diags for us to check out?

To do this please follow the steps below:

1. Navigate to your Guild Wars 2 folder.
2. Right-click on “Gw2.exe” and select “Create Shortcut.”
3. Right-click on “Gw2.exe – Shortcut” and select “Rename.”
4. Rename this file to “Guild Wars 2 Diagnostic.”
5. Right-click on “Guild Wars 2 Diagnostic” and select “Properties.”
6. Locate the “Target” line and add the following to the end " -diag"
Your target line should look like this: “C:\Games\Guild Wars 2\Gw2.exe” -diag
7. Click OK to save your changes.
8. Open “Guild Wars 2 Diagnostic” to start the test.

Once completed, please click “View Results” and save the results to a text file on your desktop. Once saved, please attach that to the thread by clicking “More posting & formatting options…”

Hang tight guys – we appreciate your patience.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#40 -

Thanks for the reports guys.

This is still being actively looked into and we shouldn’t need to collect any more net diags for now.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#46 -

Please be sure when submitting a post in this thread that you provide the exact Error Code that you’re receiving. That helps the team so much!

Thank you.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#49 -

Right after the update, i was doing a run of AC and completed it. upon exiting out my game crashed and popped up with this message, “the game client lost its connection to the server. please wait a few minutes before restarting the client and try again. (code=7:11:3:189:101)”. Now whenever i try and log into the character i was using in AC it keeps popping that message up. This only applies to that one toon, i can log into my other character just fine. Is there a solution so that i can get back to playing?
thank you

When you get an error code, that’s almost certainly not an account issue. I’m going to move this to Technical Support, so that you can get the help you need from our TS Team.

EDIT: I added this at the end of the thread, in case anyone was confused by what I said. These are the facts about Error Codes: When you get an error code, it’s usually, but not always, a Technical Support issue. There are codes related to account issues — like Error 45 — but Error 7 is an issue related to connectivity, which is reviewed by our Technical Support Team.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#129 -

I want to clarify my earlier statement, in case what I said was confusing. Here’s are the facts: When you get an error code, it’s usually, but not always, a Technical Support issue. There are codes related to account issues — like Error 45 — but Error 7 is an issue related to connectivity, which is reviewed by our Technical Support Team. So please continue to post Error 7 issues in this thread, where they will be reviewed by our TS Team.