• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagGame crashed after leaving AC; 7:11:3:189:101Source
Elintor.1839
Target Source
#1 -

Right after the update, i was doing a run of AC and completed it. upon exiting out my game crashed and popped up with this message, “the game client lost its connection to the server. please wait a few minutes before restarting the client and try again. (code=7:11:3:189:101)”. Now whenever i try and log into the character i was using in AC it keeps popping that message up. This only applies to that one toon, i can log into my other character just fine. Is there a solution so that i can get back to playing?
thank you

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

Right after the update, i was doing a run of AC and completed it. upon exiting out my game crashed and popped up with this message, “the game client lost its connection to the server. please wait a few minutes before restarting the client and try again. (code=7:11:3:189:101)”. Now whenever i try and log into the character i was using in AC it keeps popping that message up. This only applies to that one toon, i can log into my other character just fine. Is there a solution so that i can get back to playing?
thank you

When you get an error code, that’s almost certainly not an account issue. I’m going to move this to Technical Support, so that you can get the help you need from our TS Team.