• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagThese forums are rough o.oSource
kwjc.5319
Target Source
#1 -

Was just reading through some of the posts and surprised at the amount of people attacking one another in a thread. Seems like no ones point is valid any more haha. Sorry for the off-topic discussion just want to see what other people think

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

Please report posts that violate the forum code of conduct (the little flag in the bottom right) to bring them to the attention of the moderation team. If you feel you are being attacked or a player is attacking others, please do report, as the moderators cannot be everywhere all the time.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#16 -

Personally, I try to be relatively standoffish when it comes to moderation. If an argument looks like it’s headed into pointless insults, I’ll ask the posters to tone it down, and I will lock any threads that devolve into personal attacks, but otherwise I know that some people enjoy flamewars so I try not to interfere too much.

Frankly, I wish that people would write their posts as if their mom was going to review everything they wrote, so they’d try to keep it more civil. : )

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#20 -

Please report posts that violate the forum code of conduct (the little flag in the bottom right) to bring them to the attention of the moderation team. If you feel you are being attacked or a player is attacking others, please do report, as the moderators cannot be everywhere all the time.

“Community Special Operations”.

I had this mental imagery of someone reporting a post, and you guys smashing in through their apartment window on zip lines and double-tapping them. Please say this is true.

Unfortunately that information is classified and on a “need to know” basis.

;)