• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagDaily Vet Kills - No Vet Counts?!Source
Raebfle.5914
Target Source
#1 -

What vets count?
I’ve attempted WvW vets (Control points, vets running around, Ogres in EB) – Vets during DE’s like opening CoF… nothing is counting ><

Anyone able to help me out? It’s the only thing I need, but I don’t know what counts towards the daily

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#20 -

It’s displaying the daileys based on your system time, but the server actually hands out credit for completing them. So you need to your system time to the correct time. (It’s probably set for the wrong date.)

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#34 -

It’s displaying the daileys based on your system time, but the server actually hands out credit for completing them. So you need to your system time to the correct time. (It’s probably set for the wrong date.)

So has anyone tried setting their system clock to February? Are we able to preview next months Monthlies as well?

Haha, oh wow. It actually works.

For February it is:
Monthly Dungeon Participation (3 tiers)
Monthly Event Participation (4 tiers)
Monthly Salvage Kit usages (4 tiers)
Monthly Completionist ‘’You completed your daily category multiple times in a month’’…?

And another fun fact, the monthlies for December 2013 include Tixx’s workshop. So I guess we can expect his return?
Edit: unless we have the same Christmas event until 2069 (didn’t bother checking further), I’ll just assume it’s set to a standard rotation

Do note that we generally make and update upcoming monthly achievements for upcoming months when we do updates. The achievements are currently set up for other months, but any of the monthly achievements beyond February are likely to change before we get to those months.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#62 -

Please make sure that your system clock is set to the correct time, according to where you live. This may allow you to see the right daily achievements (which are for today: Daily Veteran Slayer, Daily Dodger, Daily Crafter, Daily Gatherer, Daily Events). We’ll continue to investigate this bug and are working on a fix for this, but we have no ETA on when we’ll be able to deploy it.