• Curse Sites
Help
Regional Flagevery time I close the patcher it will start downloading all over again.Source
Shayd.9712
Target Source
#1 -

I installed GW2 on my new PC at least I’m trying to do as every time I close the patcher it will start downloading all over again. Yesterday I let my PC run for Day and night to fully download it, when it finished I turned computer off and went to sleep, today ran it again and…booom 0%, and downloading AGAIN, all the files are there it’s just the patcher not seeing them. I don’t know what to do as every time i turn it on it starts the download all over again

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

Hi Shayd – Where do you have the client installed to and where are you launching it from?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#6 -

If your client is being run from a temporary location, such as your “Downloads” folder or even your “Documents” folder, then it is very likely that every time you launch the client from this location, the installation will begin all over again.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#14 -

By default the client will install to Program Files which can sometimes be problematic and for testing purposes we do sometimes ask players to make a folder in the root of their C drive. This shouldn’t cause the client to re-install, however.