• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagDaily not working.Source
Dcollins.6973
Target Source
#1 -

Daily crafting and Daily Veteran is not working for me… I have tried crafting gear that I don’t get experience from on my main and gear on an alt that I get experience off of…

I have killed over 25 Veterans and not one point towards my daily.

Fix your game. Try testing it out before giving it to the mass population. Fail. Hard fail.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#11 -

It sounds like your system clock is on the wrong day/time zone. The achivements you’re listing as not working today are not today’s achievements. There’s a bug where the achievement display looks at your system time, but the actual achievements are controlled by the server. (So you might SEE tomorrow’s achievements, but the server won’t let you do them yet.)

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#13 -

Yes, those are today’s achievements. I’m not sure why the event veteran wouldn’t count… It had the veteran frame around its portrait, right?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#19 -

Got same issues here, and I’m pretty sure my clock is working as intended (unlike GW2). Can’t do “Daily Kills” " Daily Laurel Vendor" “Daily healer”.

None of those are part of the dailies for today. Please double-check both your system time and time zone.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#25 -

As mentioned above, check your system time and time zone.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#27 -

If you’re using a Windows PC, click on the clock in the lower right, then click on “Change date and time settings.” Make sure the date, time, and time zone are all correct. I haven’t used a Mac in 5 years, so I’m afraid I can’t help with setting the time on MacOS.