• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagDAILY BUGGEDSource
AntiVenomm.8154
Target Source
#1 -

Ok, so at first i wasn’t going to complain but its now been 3 days in a row of me not being able to complete my daily. First i could not complete the dodge challenge, then i couldnt complete the crafting challenge, now it says to visit a laurel vendor, which does absolutely nothing. You added a system that doesnt work and i am being penalized and held back because of this issue. a response would be appreciated because i know im not the only one i have seen several posts but no one from Anet responding. Are the people who are being affected going to be compensated?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#12 -

It sounds like your system clock is on the wrong day/time zone. The achivements you’re listing as not working today are not today’s achievements. There’s a bug where the achievement display looks at your system time, but the actual achievements are controlled by the server. (So you might SEE tomorrow’s achievements, but the server won’t let you do them yet.)

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#14 -

Yes, those are today’s achievements. I’m not sure why the event veteran wouldn’t count… It had the veteran frame around its portrait, right?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#20 -

Got same issues here, and I’m pretty sure my clock is working as intended (unlike GW2). Can’t do “Daily Kills” " Daily Laurel Vendor" “Daily healer”.

None of those are part of the dailies for today. Please double-check both your system time and time zone.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#26 -

As mentioned above, check your system time and time zone.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#28 -

If you’re using a Windows PC, click on the clock in the lower right, then click on “Change date and time settings.” Make sure the date, time, and time zone are all correct. I haven’t used a Mac in 5 years, so I’m afraid I can’t help with setting the time on MacOS.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#40 -

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/support/bugs/Daily-Achi-Displaying-Yesterdays-Requirements/1330352

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#43 -

Make sure your computer is set to the correct date/time/time zone. There’s a bug where it will display the list of dailies based on your system time, even though it won’t let you complete dailies from other days.