• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagImportant mail has disepeardSource
Alcatraz.9206
Target Source
#1 -

hi,

i’ve got a serious problem : i got a mail from the guild wars 2 custommers support with a compansation for the item(s) that i didn’t got after completing the lost shores event some months ago. I logged in in my account some moments ago and got 5 mials. I didn’t noticed that my mail box was full and in the mail was written that we had to change to another character to get the items on that other character. I changed via log out and character select and see that my mails were gone. I want my reward so badly that I ask you if there is a way i can get my mail back or at least the item that was send with it? (the item was a karka chest) I am very greatfull if someone could help me.

thanks for your time,
greets,

Tim

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

Please update your ticket and discuss this with the agent who helped you previously.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

Ok, then you can contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. The thing is, that compensation was sent out a few months ago, and I believe that the team cannot send another one at this late date.