• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagTotal Make-over KitSource
Zeivu.3615
Target Source
#1 -

I just used a total make-over kit. It saved the body I picked, but it did not save the face I picked with it. (It disappeared after I confirmed the changes) What’s going on here?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#8 -

Thanks for pointing this out! I encourage you to file a customer support ticket and describe the issue, and we will try to help you out!

Now that we are aware of this issue we will work as fast as possible to fix it. Once again we are truly sorry that you encountered this issue, but appreciate your help in finding it.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#15 -

The bug appears to be isolated to female sylvari with 0 glow at creation. We’re working on the bug now, but I don’t have an ETA for a fix right now, sorry.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#17 -

You can contact customer support at:

https://en.support.guildwars2.com/app/ask/

Try “Gameplay” as the category.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#19 -

Zeivu, don’t lose hope! Our general policy is “No item refunds” (for various reasons), but because the makeover kits are (potentially) real money items, we’re looking at a better solution for this specific problem.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#27 -

Nine hours from bug raised to patched. Not bad, not bad at all.

“Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
Fixed a bug where some players using the Makeover Kit were not getting the face they selected.”

That’s actually a seperate issue with human characters, sorry. : (

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#30 -

The bug with sylvari has not been fixed yet.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#46 -

Where is the “refund” option when submitting a bug report?

Bug reports do not equal support tickets. Bug reports are just that: reports of bugs that devs can review (and fix); you will not get any kind of response to a bug report. Support tickets are filed by going to the Support website.

I hope this helps clarify things!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#52 -

I would love ticket numbers related to the Sylvari situation, so that we can look into the matter further. I believe we are handling this differently than you were told and we do want to handle these properly! So thanks for letting me know those 12-digit incident numbers.

EDIT: I just pulled these names and one of our CS team members is going to look for your tickets:

Zeivu.3615
HeyMattyB.8732
Valefor.3246
FrostyBou.5491

But please, if anyone else is concerned about this, please contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page and if you need to follow up on your ticket, provide your 12-digit number here to expedite the review.

Thanks for your patience, and for understanding!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#143 -

I don’t have an ETA for when the fix will go live, but we do have one in the works that’s running through testing right now. As mentioned earlier in the thread, if you have purchased a makeover kit and been hit by this bug, please open a ticket with support and they will work with you to refund your gems. Thanks for your patience!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#147 -

This is almost always caused by a full mailbox. There’s a bug where the X/10 mail display doesn’t count some emails, even though they will block new messages from arriving. Clear out your mailbox, and give the system a few minutes to send messages that have been queued up.