• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagDaily Quest Broken + Constant Game CrashesSource
David.5016
Target Source
#1 -

Hey guys! I really need your help now. I’ve had this issue for like 2 days, the new daily quest is bugged on all my characters, it seems to be different than anyone’s else. It also doesn’t work, i mean i can only do the healing and the gathering daily, the veteran kills/combo kills/underwater kills do not count and no matter how many veterans i kill or how many underwater creature i kill the counter remains at 0%. Please help me, it’s very annoying and it’s almost blocking my game progress. Moreover the game crashes constantly. Thank you for reading, i am waiting for your responses!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/support/bugs/Daily-not-working-2/1341648

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#6 -

The best way to report crashes is to fill out the crash report box that comes up as those reports are sent directly to our programmers so they can fix any bugs on our side (note: you will not get a response to these reports).

In this case, it sounds like your computer may be running out of memory (are you running less than 4GB of RAM?), but I’m guessing. If you want more assistance, you should post in the Tech Support forum as noted in the Bugging Best Practices thread.

As this issue has been resolved, this thread will now be closed.