• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagCannot create accountSource
Teroras.2509
Target Source
#1 -

Hello.

My friend just bought the game and is now trying to create an account but just keeps getting the same error every time. This is the error:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
[21:02:39] fiskenbengt: <Error code=“48” module=“3” line=“339” text=“callback (): TypeError: Cannot call method ‘toLowerCase’ of undefined TypeError: Cannot call method ‘toLowerCase’ of undefined at Templates\EJS\Register\_birthday.ejs:24:32 at Object.render (Library/core-template.js:185:15) at Templates\EJS\Register\account.create.ejs:9:27 at Templates\EJS\Register\account.create.ejs:80:1 at Object.render (Library/core-template.js:185:15) at Object.reply (Library/sugar-reply.js:96:25) at Object.failure (Register/gw2.js:31:19) at Object.<anonymous> (Register/account.create.js:89:25) at Library/sugar-sts.js:114:78”/>

Can anybody please help us?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

Hello Teroras. I really encourage your friend to contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. They should be able to assist him. For tips on what information he should provide in a ticket, please read this post.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#8 -

Hello.

My friend just bought the game and is now trying to create an account but just keeps getting the same error every time. This is the error:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
[21:02:39] fiskenbengt: <Error code=“48” module=“3” line=“339” text=“callback (): TypeError: Cannot call method ‘toLowerCase’ of undefined TypeError: Cannot call method ‘toLowerCase’ of undefined at Templates\EJS\Register\_birthday.ejs:24:32 at Object.render (Library/core-template.js:185:15) at Templates\EJS\Register\account.create.ejs:9:27 at Templates\EJS\Register\account.create.ejs:80:1 at Object.render (Library/core-template.js:185:15) at Object.reply (Library/sugar-reply.js:96:25) at Object.failure (Register/gw2.js:31:19) at Object.<anonymous> (Register/account.create.js:89:25) at Library/sugar-sts.js:114:78”/>

Can anybody please help us?

Update for you, Teroras. Thanks to your ticket and others, we’ve identified a bug. It seems to have cropped up about 9:00 AM Pacific today. The Error 48 is what caught my eye just now, when I saw an email pass through about bugs.

The latest news is that a dev has coded up a fix, and it’s in testing now. I anticipate it will go live soon. How soon “soon” might be isn’t real clear to me yet but we’re working on it!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#13 -

Still having this problem, any news about the solution??? I bought a new account for my kids 4 hours ago and they cant play, they are driving me crazyyyyyy

Are you still having difficulties, Matatan?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#14 -

It’s now working for me! Finally made an account, currently downloading GW2.

Glad to hear it, and thanks for letting us know!