• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagA little confusedSource
phabby.8945
Target Source
#1 -

Hi Gaile, i assume that you will be the one answering cause your an asset to this community .

Support ticket 130131-000640

Received an email back from support within a day, which I must say was just fantastic but they have left me confused. I reported a game bug loot drop within wvw and I think that they were confused at my request, and adviced me to put another ticket in via the in game report, even though I also made a topic in game bugs for the devs to look at the problem.I want to make sure before tripling up on the work load of the devs dealing with bugs buy submitting yet another topic on it.

Not sure if you have access too the report but the thread in game bugs is-https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/support/bugs/missing-wvw-drop/first#post1324664.

Was hoping you could just check weather I do as they say and submit another bug report on it or if one of the devs has seen the post already and will look into it when they have time.I don’t like creating more work then is need for the devs.

Cheers Phabby

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

If you posted about this — and I see that you did — in the Bugs Forum, then that’s just fine. I don’t think you need to submit a new ticket on the same bug.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#6 -

I followed up with the team to make sure that someone is viewing this. I believe that it’s in the issues review queue and that it will be examined, but I have followed up just to be sure.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#9 -

The team has been unable to verify this. In fact, the item you wrote about is not available in the game. At this point — and with respect — the team believes that your eyes deceived you and that the item that you thought was a drop was not actually the one that dropped. They did try checking into this, and they looked at all the possible items, but the one you listed simply isn’t a drop, according to what they wrote me.

But to be clear, if it had dropped, there is no way to replace it because the logs don’t reflect it.

I hope that makes sense!