• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagFractal Chest Loot Stealth NerfSource
ObliviousFool.3427
Target Source
#1 -

Wow, that was really funny if anyone saw that rant you know what I’m talking about, but in that guys defense, he is right. I’ve also been asking around since the patch hit and 95% of the people I’ve talked to agree that ANET stealth nerfed fractal chest loot. I guess the other 5% are on the graceful side of RNG. Everyone claiming RNG or whatever is just trolling. Sadly its happened and it was not covered in the patch notes. Just look at the LFG site. It used to be dominated by fractal LFGs, now they are few and far between.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#17 -

No changes were made to loot in fractals what so ever, they will be covered in release notes if changes of that nature are made.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#23 -

One thing worth checking is what effective fractal level your party is playing at, though nothing about loot rewards in fractals changed, we did change the system allowing what levels of fractal you could play with others which means you might simply be qualifying for much lower fractal levels (and thus loot).

The “level” of loot dropped for a player is the min of fractal scale and reward level. The reward level will still be displayed in the UI as a higher number than the fractal scale which might be cause for confusion, reward wise you’re still earning items based on the actual fractal scale you’re playing in. We display your personal rank because the players are awarded extra karma if there personal rank is over the current fractal scale.

You can add a second person to your list of people getting items, in my two fractal runs since the January release I’ve got an exotic and three rares. So there ya go!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#84 -

No changes were made to loot in fractals what so ever, they will be covered in release notes if changes of that nature are made.

One thing worth checking is what effective fractal level your party is playing at, though nothing about loot rewards in fractals changed, we did change the system allowing what levels of fractal you could play with others which means you might simply be qualifying for much lower fractal levels (and thus loot).

The “level” of loot dropped for a player is the min of fractal scale and reward level. The reward level will still be displayed in the UI as a higher number than the fractal scale which might be cause for confusion, reward wise you’re still earning items based on the actual fractal scale you’re playing in. We display your personal rank because the players are awarded extra karma if there personal rank is over the current fractal scale.

You can add a second person to your list of people getting items, in my two fractal runs since the January release I’ve got an exotic and three rares. So there ya go!

As Colin has already responded to this topic and there is nothing more to be said on the matter. I am closing this thread.