• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagWorld Populations decreasing?Source
TheAgedGnome.7520
Target Source
#1 -

I’ve noticed recently (since Jan 28th patch?) that the world populations seem to be decreasing, at least for NA servers. There are no Full servers, and where there used to be just a few High compared to Very High, there is now sometimes about 60/40 Very High/High.

I’m not trying to say the sky is falling. I’m just curious. Is this a reflection of population changes? Has ANet upped the capacity per server?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

I’ve noticed recently (since Jan 28th patch?) that the world populations seem to be decreasing, at least for NA servers. There are no Full servers, and where there used to be just a few High compared to Very High, there is now sometimes about 60/40 Very High/High.

I’m not trying to say the sky is falling. I’m just curious. Is this a reflection of population changes? Has ANet upped the capacity per server?

We created more capacity a little while ago guesting went up live to allow more chances for people to move around their home worlds if they wished to do so. In game population wise, you’ll be excited to know login numbers and peak concurrency numbers have been slowly going up or staying consistent depending on the day going on 6 weeks in a row now. We’re very excited to see that =)