• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagStuck in wrong worldSource
Inverted.7439
Target Source
#1 -

A few days before the January 28th patch I transfered to kaineng due to their WvW and i thought i could get karma and just see what a different world like, little did i know that it takes 7 days to transfer worlds again so i couldn’t get back to my home world (Northernshiverpeaks) in time and now i need to pay 1,000 Gems to get back unless i want to get rid of my guild and start anew but i really dont. Is there anyway i could get back to my world without paying 1,000 gems?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

Hello Inverted.

I am afraid to tell you that there is not really a way to do that since you decided personally to move to Kaineng.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

Just to explain in some detail: The 7-day limitation came into effect months ago; the changes from free to cost-based transfers was pointed out weeks prior to the change on January 28th. I’m sorry that you weren’t aware of those things. We do our best to keep the Knowledge Base up to date, but I understand that not everyone goes looking there, or the excellent Guild Wars 2 Wiki, with such questions. (One KB article of interest, I think: https://en.support.guildwars2.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9237/kw/influence).

So in short, Support can’t help you with this situation. Based on what you wrote, I believe you’ll be able to transfer to your chosen world in a day or so.