• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagMissing from bank?Source
Nibiru.1423
Target Source
#1 -

I’m having a weird little problem that’s bugging me.

Little background first, basically I’m saving up mats for my bifrost, I have them in one section of my bank, I even put the collectable there too so it’s all in one place and I can see what I still need.

Recently I keep getting a space appear in my bank, and I’m like WT*? Am I being hacked, but I also keep a list on note pad of what mats I still need so It’s been easy to pinpoint what’s missing, well it’s probably the lowest value item in there “Piles of Incandescent Dust”.

I’m not sure if they are going missing or I’m selling them somehow, but I’m under the impression you can only sell things from your inventory and not directly from your bank. The first few times this happened I thought it was just me, but it’s been 3 times now, same item gone.

I’m going to keep a closer eye on this and find out what’s happening, but I was just wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar??

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

Hello Nibiru.

Since this is not longer a bug report, we will proceed to close it. Thanks for letting us know that you solved it, in any case.