• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagMust Log In to View Trading PostSource
Veeber.3192
Target Source
#1 -

When trying to access the Trading Post I keep getting the message “You must login to view this page”, clicking login brings up the following message.

Page not found
File
C:\ArenaNet\ICommerceLive.701\Web\JsGw2GemStore\Public\login
JsSrv2//101.17132 Instance/40.381103705

All tabs apart from the Pick Up tab display this.

Game and system restart doesn’t fix it, firewall not blocking anything.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

Veeber, looks like this post was made about half a day ago. Can you let me know if you are still having these issues? Some issues were corrected today, and I’m hoping that you’re ok now. Thanks!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

That’s great — thanks for letting us know.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#9 -

I’ve been in the game for 2 weeks now, and this message appears every day for myself and my 3 fellow players. It’s on about a 24 hour clock, it seems like. It’s irritating to have to log out of the game to reset it, and the normal overnight logging out doesn’t seem to affect it’s coming back daily.

The message in the second image? The page not found message? (I’m gathering info on this so I can share with the team.)

Thanks.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#12 -

Just forwarded an email about this. And a kind programmer responded that this was identified and a fix was developed that should go live next week.

In the meantime, one remedy that really does work for some people is to log completely out of the game, at which time a fresh log-in seems to kick-start the store, too. But again, a better fix is coming in a matter of days!